New Year New me (yeah I know I'm early)




New year, new me, new blog and yes I know I'm early.  I have an issue with procrastination so I figured I would get a head start on things.  I deleted my old blogs because I truly want to start fresh.  No pre determined ideas of about who you think I am or who I used to be, so unless you're actually one of the five people who actually read it you're in good shape.  Fresh slate, plain and simple.

Soooo who am I?  Well that's a pretty loaded question that I'm not even sure I can answer but I can tell you about me and the things that make me....well...me.  For starters, I'm sure my name gives a good piece of information away....Puerto Rican from New York...from a tiny town called The Bronx.  I'm sure you've never heard of it, it's cool.  No harm no foul.  I also have three kids which take a good chunk of my time.  I may refer to them as my children, my minions, scoundrels, angels...don't know, depends on the kind of day it is that I'm writing these blogs.  Also if you haven't been able to tell I'm pretty sarcastic, and well...for the most part people don't take me seriously, and that's just how I like it.  Some days I'm as proper as a princess others well, I can curse with the best of them.  That's just me.

I'm just like any other person, I love to read, write, cook, prepare for the zombie apocalypse...you know, the usual.  While I may not be buying those $200+ kits you can find by searching google I do know the first place I'd run to and the first thing I'd start doing.

One of my main passions is crocheting.  It's helps to deliver me from the stresses of life.  I get to concentrate on something other than work, the kids or the house and think about what I'm doing for me.  I'll start posting pictures soon enough....you know accountability and all.  Besides, that's the whole purpose of this blog, to eventually show off my creations and my yarn babies.  I'm good at what I do but I want to be so great one day that it's my stuff you're pinning on Pinterest.  I did have another name for my "business" or my brand but it didn't really fit me, it was more my sister's speed. At the time we were working together but life stepped in and we both became busy.  Anyway, I digress, it's not a bad thing that it didn't fit but like I said....wasn't me and my heart just wasn't in it.  So now I have a name more suited towards my liking and my personality and honestly I just can't wait to hit the ground running.

Even though I have a bit of a tough exterior I'm also a bit of an all around geek.  Currently I'm working on a Doctor Who themed scarf which I'm calling "Through all time and space".   As long as life doesn't get in the way it should be done pretty soon and I will gladly post up my pictures here.  I designed it myself so once I post it I'll also post the graph I used to make it for those following that may be interested in it.  After that I may work on a Supernatural scarf or bag...but no sadly I probably won't move onto something with Sherlock....never really caught an episode...yet.  So that may change.

I guess that's enough for an introduction this time around...I'll be back soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shame, shame, shame

Walker Shawl